A colorful, bubbly, and tasty punch for New Year’s with a cinnamon sugar rim.
Start to Finish: 10 minutes PT0H10M
3 cups gin
3/4 cup triple sec
3 cups pomegranate juice
1 750 ml bottle sparkling white wine
Lemon slices, garnish
Fresh mint, garnish
CINNAMON SUGAR RIM:
1 cup Cascadian Farm® Cinnamon Crunch cereal
1 tablespoon sugar
POMEGRANATE ICE CUBES:
1 pomegranate, seeded
1 part water
1 part pomegranate juice
1. To make ice cubes, cut pomegranate into quarters and submerge each quarter in cold water. Peel apart the pomegranate under water so seeds sink and pith floats. Then you can pour off water and pith and you will be left with pomegranate seeds.
2. Add a few seeds to each ice cube tray and fill trays with a 1-to-1 mixture of pomegranate juice and water. Let freeze solid.
3. To make cinnamon sugar, combine Cascadian Farm® Cinnamon Crunch cereal and sugar in a food processor and pulse until the mixture is in a fine sugar.
4. For punch, combine gin, triple sec, and pomegranate juice in a large pitcher or punch bowl. Chill punch and add sparkling white wine right before serving.
5. Garnish punch with lemon slices and fresh mint leaves.
6. To make a cup of punch, run a lemon around the edge of a glass and dip into the cinnamon sugar mixture. Add a few ice cubes to the glass and pour in punch!