A simple make ahead breakfast featuring rolled oats and sweet peaches.
Start to Finish: 1 hour 1 minute PT1H1M
1. In an 8x8 baking dish whisk together your eggs and brown sugar in the pan.
2. Melt butter in the microwave and let it cool. Add it to the egg mixture with all the ingredients except the oats and peaches. Whisk well to combine.
3. Stir in oats and make sure everything has an even consistency.
4. Chop thawed Cascadian Farm® Organic Sliced Peaches roughly and stir into the oats.
5. Cover and refrigerate overnight, or for at least an hour.
6. The next morning, bake the oatmeal at 350 degrees F. for 40-45 minutes until the center is set.
7. Let the oatmeal cool for a few minutes and then serve it with warm milk.