Banana Nut Snack Mix
20 (1/2 cup each) Servings
1 hr 20 min
Purely O’s cereal, peanut butter, banana chips and raisins—this snack mix has it all for the on the go treat!
- 5 cups Cascadian Farm® Organic Purely O’s Cereal
- 1 cup pretzel sticks
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups roasted, unsalted peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups dried banana chips
- 1 cup chocolate-covered raisins or raisins
Step 1Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, mix cereal and pretzels.
Step 2In 1-qt saucepan, heat peanut butter and coconut oil over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth. Pour over cereal mixture; toss until evenly coated. Spread in ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
Step 3Bake uncovered 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in peanuts. Spread on waxed paper to cool, about 1 hour.
Step 4Stir in banana chips and raisins. Store in airtight container.