Carrot Cake Breakfast Cookies
Inspired by our love for carrot cake, you’ll want this cookie on hand for a quick on-the-go breakfast or snack.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup finely shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Cascadian Farm™ Organic Oats & Honey Granola
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2/3 cup raisins
Step 1Heat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheets with parchment paper.
Step 2In large bowl, mix eggs, carrot, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla. Stir in granola, flaxseed, cinnamon and salt. Stir in raisins.
Step 3Using 1/4 cup measuring cup, place mounds of dough 3 inches apart on cookie sheets. Press dough to flatten to 1/2-inch thickness. (Dough will not spread during baking.)
Step 4Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until set. Cool 15 minutes on cookie sheet. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 3 days or up to a month in the freezer.