Fried Cauliflower Rice Lettuce Wraps
Try these veggie-loaded lettuce wraps with “fried” riced cauliflower, stir-fry vegetables, soy sauce, chili garlic paste and avocado, all ready in only 15 minutes!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bag (12 oz) Cascadian Farm™ frozen organic riced cauliflower blend with stir-fry vegetables
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chile garlic paste
- 8 hearts of romaine leaves
- 1 medium avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
Step 1In 10-inch covered skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Carefully add frozen cauliflower blend; stir. Reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook 7 minutes, stirring frequently.
Step 2Stir in garlic; cook uncovered 1 minute. Stir in soy sauce and chile garlic paste; cover and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
Step 3Divide cauliflower mixture among lettuce leaves; top with avocado, peanuts and green onions.
Step 4Some like it hot! If you crave a spicier version, just add an additional teaspoon of chile garlic paste.