Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Get your chocolate and peanut butter fix without the guilt! These yogurt granola bars are great to make ahead and have on hand in the freezer for a quick weekday treat.
- 2 1/2 cups Cascadian Farm™ Organic Dark Chocolate Almond Granola, finely crushed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 15 oz vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 2 tablespoons roasted salted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons Cascadian Farm™ Organic Dark Chocolate Almond Granola, finely crushed
Step 1Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, mix finely crushed granola and melted butter. Firmly press in bottom of ungreased 8-inch square pan. Bake 10 minutes.
Step 2Place peanut butter in small microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered 20 to 30 seconds or until easy to pour. Drizzle crust with peanut butter.
Step 3Transfer to the freezer for at least 15 minutes.
Step 4Stir yogurt then spoon over peanut butter spreading it gently to cover. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients. Freeze 3 to 4 hours or until firm.
Step 5Remove from freezer 10 minutes before cutting. To make bars, cut into 5 rows by 2 rows. Wrap each bar tightly in plastic wrap. Store in freezer.