Pecan Dried Cranberry Cauliflower Rice
Easy Pecan Dried Cranberry Cauliflower Rice combines Cascadian Farm frozen riced cauliflower and frozen mirepoix with pecans, dried cranberries, fresh herbs and grated orange peel for a fresh, clean and lively tasting dish.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (12 oz) Cascadian Farm organic frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 cup (from 10 oz package) Cascadian Farm organic frozen mirepoix
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leafed parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel (from 1 orange)
Step 1In a small bowl, combine pecans, parsley and orange peel; stir to completely blend. Set aside.
Step 2Heat 10-inch nonstick skillet with lid over medium heat. Melt butter and stir in cauliflower, mirepoix, cranberries, garlic, thyme and salt.
Step 3Cover and cook for 9 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until cauliflower is tender.
Step 4Transfer cauliflower mixture to serving bowl and top with pecan mixture.