Sheet-Pan Breakfast Potato Nachos
This sheet-pan meal has everything we love on one pan: with bacon, eggs, cheese and potatoes, it’s a family-friendly brunch that feeds a crowd.
- 2 bags (16 oz each) Cascadian Farm™ Spud Puppies™ frozen organic crispy golden potatoes
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese (8 oz)
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 medium avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
Step 1Heat oven to 450°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray. Spread frozen potatoes on pan in even layer. Bake 23 to 27 minutes or until golden brown. Stir, then arrange closely together in center of pan.
Step 2Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat eggs and pepper with whisk. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add eggs; cook 1 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until set.
Step 3Sprinkle potatoes with 1 cup of the cheese. Gently spoon eggs over cheese; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Top with bacon. Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Step 4Top with green onions, avocado and tomato. Serve immediately.
Tips & Tricks
- Make it your own! Experiment with different cheeses and other nacho toppings.
- For easier dicing, opt for a firm, ripe avocado. If your avocado is too soft, it will be difficult to dice.
1 1/4 Cups Calories 440 (Calories from Fat 280); Total Fat 31g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 180mg; Sodium 690mg; Total Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 1g); Protein 15g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 25%; Iron 4%;
Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 1/2 Medium-Fat Meat, 1 1/2 High-Fat Meat, 3 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 1.5