Sweet Potato Rice Cauliflower Red Curry
This easy Sweet Potato Riced Cauliflower Red Curry features riced cauliflower, sweet potatoes, kale, warming spices and coconut milk. A bowl of yum in only 20 minutes!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 bag (12 oz) Cascadian Farm™ frozen organic riced cauliflower blend with sweet potatoes and kale
- 1/2 cup canned unsweetened coconut milk (not cream of coconut)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Step 1In 10-inch covered nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion; cook uncovered 5 minutes.
Step 2Stir in curry paste, garlic and salt; cook uncovered 1 minute.
Step 3Add frozen cauliflower blend; stir. Cover and cook 7 minutes, stirring frequently.
Step 4Stir in coconut milk; cover and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
Step 5Garnish with cilantro. Serve with lime wedges and chopped peanuts or cashews.
Step 6Combine with cooked shrimp or chicken for a quick meal.