Apple Granola Overnight Oats
8 hr 15 min
Packed with almonds, chia and oats, this granola makes overnight oats extra flavorful and extra easy!
- 1 cup dairy-free yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/4 cups Cascadian Farm™ Organic Oats & Honey Granola
- 1 cup finely chopped apple
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Optional: chopped apple, almonds and honey
Step 1In large bowl, mix yogurt, milk, granola, 1 cup chopped apple and the cinnamon.
Step 2Divide into 4 half-pint canning jars (or other resealable containers).
Step 3Cover; refrigerate at least 8 hours but no longer than one week.
Step 4When ready to serve, top with optional chopped apple, almonds and a drizzle of honey.