Cauliflower Fried Rice
An Asian-inspired cauliflower dish that is low in carbs. What could be better?!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 bag (10 oz) Cascadian Farm™ frozen organic riced cauliflower blend with bell peppers and onions
- 1 cup Cascadian Farm™ frozen California style blend
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Crushed peanuts (optional)
Step 1In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook garlic in oil 1 to 3 minutes or until onion begins to brown.
Step 2Reduce heat to medium; stir in frozen cauliflower blend and California blend.
Step 3Cover; cook 9 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Step 4Remove cover and continue to cook until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Step 5Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix soy sauce and hoisin sauce. Set aside.
Step 6Stir eggs into skillet; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until eggs are cooked.
Step 7Remove from heat; stir in sauce.
Step 8Top with green onions and optional peanuts.