Tomato Basil Riced Cauliflower
This easy Tomato Basil Riced Cauliflower skillet combines the frozen riced cauliflower with the fresh flavors of tomato and basil for a perfect dish in only 15 minutes.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bag (12 oz) Cascadian Farm frozen organic riced cauliflower blend with bell peppers and onions
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
Step 1In 10-inch covered skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add frozen cauliflower blend; stir.
Step 2Reduce heat to medium. Cover; cook 7 minutes, stirring frequently.
Step 3Stir in garlic and salt; cook uncovered 1 to 3 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
Step 4Remove from heat; stir in tomatoes and cheese. Let stand 1 minute.
Step 5Garnish with basil.
Step 6Can substitute a cup of chopped fresh tomatoes for the grape tomatoes. Combine with cooked shrimp or chicken for a quick meal.