Granola Almond Butter Brownie Bars
These granola almond butter blondie bars are a healthier version of classic blondies, while remaining chewy, sweet, and satisfying.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup unsweetened natural almond butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup turbinado sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons Cascadian Farm™ Organic Ancient Grains Granola
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
Step 1Heat oven to 325°F. Line bottom only of 8-inch square pan with cooking parchment paper.
Step 2In large bowl, mix eggs, almond butter, brown sugar, melted butter and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda and salt; mix until blended. Stir in 1/2 cup of the granola and chocolate chips; spread evenly in pan.
Step 3Bake 33 to 38 minutes or until center is set.
Step 4Enjoy immediately!